- This event has passed.
Certificat Federal de Football 4 (Projet Associatif, Projet Sportif et Educatif) – Fev 19th – 22nd
February 19 - February 22
Duration: 24 hours
Aim/s: To assist participants (goalkeeper coaches, goalkeepers, coaches, teachers, parents or volunteers) to improve their knowledge and competency of both the practical and theoretical aspects of coaching goalkeepers at the Youth level.
Prerequisite/s: Participants must be 18 years of age or over and currently involved in youth football as a goalkeeper coach, coach, coordinator or volunteer or looking to get involved in the near future.
Overview: The content of this course is flexible and will be designed in consultation with the Member association’s Head of Education to meet current goalkeeping needs and priorities.
As a guide topics could include:
- The principles of youth goalkeeper coaching
- The role of the goalkeeping coach
- Plan, prepare, conduct and evaluate a youth goalkeeper training session
- Shot stopping techniques and skills
- Goal defence and zonal defence and offensive game including:
- General handling
- Dealing with crosses and through balls
Attendance: A participant is required in principle to attend 100% of the coaching course.
Course assessment: Assessment is subject to MA discretion. If the MA chooses to assess participants it must follow Assessment Guidelines as per OFC Convention.
Certificate validity: No expiry date.