- This event has passed.
FCF Futsal Jeunes – Avril 9th – 12th
9 April 2018 - 12 April 2018
Duration: 24 hours
Aim/s: To assist participants (futsal coaches, football coaches, teachers, parents or volunteers) to improve their knowledge and competency and competency in relation to planning, organisation and leadership of their futsal youth programme.
Prerequisite/s: Participants must be 18 years of age or over and currently involved in junior or youth futsal and/or football as a coach, coordinator or volunteer or looking to get involved in the near future.
Overview: The content of this course is flexible and will be designed in consultation with the Member association’s Head of Education to meet current futsal needs and priorities.
As a guide topics could include:
- Futsal history and development
- Introduction to the characteristics of futsal
- Introduction to the laws of futsal
- Player development model for children 13 – 19 years old based on the ‘four corners of player development’ -technical/tactical, physical, psychological, social.
- Basic futsal techniques
- Basic futsal tactics
- Creating MA futsal tournaments/competitions at junior/youth levels
- Extending the football season with futsal
- The role of the futsal coach
- Plan, prepare, conduct and evaluate a futsal youth training session
Attendance: A participant is required in principle to attend 100% of the coaching course.
Course assessment: Assessment is subject to MA discretion. If the MA chooses to assess participants it must follow Assessment Guidelines as per OFC Convention.
Certificate validity: No expiry date.