- This event has passed.
Licence C Senior OFC / Certificat Federal Football 3 (CFF3) – Décembre 9th – 13th
9 December 2017 - 13 December 2017
Duration: 40 hours minimum plus pre/post course tasks.
Aims: To develop participants’ ability to plan, prepare, conduct and evaluate appropriate coaching sessions underpinned by an understanding of basic and general principles of the game. To provide coaches with the knowledge and understanding of the demands of the game for players 19 years old and over.
Prerequisite/s: Applicants are required to hold an MA Senior Certificate, and be actively coaching senior performance and/or high performance players. Candidates will receive a pre-course task three weeks prior to the course.
The course focuses on the following coach competences:
- Coaching process
- Game understanding
- Player development
through a learning programme that consists of:
- Situated learning activities (active participation)
- Experiential learning (real world situations)
- Reflective practice (continuous learning through self-reflection)
- Transformative learning (change in the learner’s perspective)
Attendance: A participant is required in principle to attend 100% of the coaching course.
Course instructor/s: Must be OFC accredited instructor/s and comply with instructor guidelines as per the OFC Convention.
Deliberate practice and mentoring:
- Personal development plan
- Deliberate practice with senior players
- MAs mentoring – 2 meetings over 6 months
- There is a summative assessment at the conclusion of the deliberate practice and mentoring stage (2nd meeting)
- The instructor will evaluate the participant understanding and application of all the key elements included within the course
- The assessment must follow OFC Coaching Convention Guidelines
- Participants will receive acceptance to OFC B Licence if they achieve an ‘Advanced Pass’
Licence validity: 4 years
Languages: As per OFC Statute 1 , Article 4 the official languages of OFC are English and French, however OFC encourages members to conduct courses in their native language/s.