Join a dynamic team
At OFC we are implementing new strategies across the business as we work collectively towards achieving our vision for football in the Pacific: qualifying two competitive teams to the FIFA World Cups in 2026 and 2027.
We are a highly dedicated, passionate and innovative group of people who are working tirelessly to drive the growth of Oceania football, people, culture and communities.
Who are we after?
As Compliance Officer, you will assist the business to operate in a compliant and ethical manner within its own operations, as well as supporting the 13 member nations in the Oceania region to do the same.
Primarily you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing effective compliance and risk management frameworks.
- Drafting and revising company policies and ensuring adherence to them.
- Educating and training on legal and regulatory compliance including preparation of training materials
- Collaborating and supporting the external audit function.
- Preparing insurance claims.
- Managing relationships with stakeholders and other OFC departments.
- Assisting the Audit and Risks committee
Skills and experience:
You will have a legal or business degree, plus:
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar compliance role.
- Be analytical and solutions focused with a strong awareness of risk.
- Proven relationship building experience including the ability to establish effective working relationships across all levels of an organisation and externally.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of regulation and legislation relevant to OFC operations.
The Next Steps:
Please email a cover letter attached to your resume to [email protected]. Your cover letter should highlight your specific qualifications and recent experiences that are relevant to the role and provide answers to the following questions:
- Do you have the right to work in New Zealand?
- What is your expected base salary?
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED