The Oceania Football Confederation is on the lookout for a Content Creator and Videographer to join our team in Auckland, New Zealand.
Job Title: Content Creator and Videographer
Location: Penrose, Auckland
Job Summary: A unique opportunity in the sports and recreation sector to apply your design experience and creative skills to e-learning experiences.
Who are we?
Oceania Football Confederation (OFC) is the umbrella organisation of the national football associations within Oceania. Located at Penrose in Auckland, New Zealand, OFC has 11 Member Associations which it supports financially and logistically through various programmes.
OFC is the smallest of the world’s six Confederations but is an active participant within the FIFA football community. Along with AFC in Asia, CAF in Africa, CONCACAF in North/Central America and the Caribbean, CONMEBOL in South America and UEFA in Europe, OFC works to provide support to football’s international governing body.
What do we do?
OFC is charged with the task of servicing and administering football in the Oceania region while also using the game as a tool for social development.
Our vision is to raise the overall standard of football in Oceania and utilise the power and passion of football to help promote education, community development, capacity building, health awareness, cultural exchange and economic development within the football community.
Join a dynamic team
At OFC we are implementing a new strategy as we work collectively towards achieving our vision for football in the Pacific: qualifying two competitive teams to the FIFA World Cups in 2026 and 2027.
We are a highly dedicated, passionate and innovative group of people who are working tirelessly to drive the growth of Oceania football, people, culture and communities.
Who are we after?
This is a unique and exciting opportunity in the sports and recreation sector, you will be pivotal in designing online learning experiences for our 11 Member Associations across the Pacific region.
Drawing on your design experience and creative skills, the role of Content Creator & Videographer will be OFC’s design specialist for online learning, supporting the development of new approaches to learning and creating learning experiences that improve OFC’s education programme, while supporting the engagement and retention of learners in the Pacific region.
Primarily you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the design and creation of a wide range of high quality and rich interactive e-learning experiences
- Designing and creating graphic and video content/assets for the e-learning project including UI/UX graphics, video filming, editing and postproduction, and creating of animated graphics/videos
- Working closely with the E-Learning Development Manager to ensure that all learning materials look professional, and all user interaction is efficient and easy to use
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, helping to identify learning outcomes, and converting them into effective online learning activities
- Maximising and ensuring OFC’s brand profile by ensuring all graphics/videos and postproduction packages are within brand guidelines
Skills and experience:
The successful applicant must have significant experience in video filming, editing and postproduction plus:
- An intimate understanding of design, copy and online learning best practices/guidelines
- Strong experience in creating animations, graphics and implementing UI/UX design principles
- Capability with a variety of software, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro or other video editing software
- Be flexible with a strong collaboration and solutions focus
- Experience designing and producing e-learning courses and working with e-learning software is desirable but not essential
The next steps:
Please email a cover letter attached to your resume to [email protected]. Your cover letter should highlight your specific qualifications and recent experiences that are relevant to the role and provide answers to the following questions:
- Do you have the right to work in New Zealand?
- What is your expected base salary?