The Oceania Football Confederation is on the lookout for a E-Learning Development Manager to join our team in Auckland, New Zealand.
Job Title: E-Learning Development Manager
Location: Penrose, Auckland
Type: Full Time
Job Summary: A unique opportunity in the sports and recreation sector to apply your online learning and project
Who are we?
Oceania Football Confederation (OFC) is the umbrella organisation of the national football associations within Oceania.
Located at Penrose in Auckland, New Zealand, OFC has 11 Member Associations which it supports financially and logistically
through various programmes.
OFC is the smallest of the world’s six Confederations but is an active participant within the FIFA football community. Along with
AFC in Asia, CAF in Africa, CONCACAF in North/Central America and the Caribbean, CONMEBOL in South America and UEFA
in Europe, OFC works to provide support to football’s international governing body.
What do we do?
OFC is charged with the task of servicing and administering football in the Oceania region while also using the game as a tool for
Our vision is to raise the overall standard of football in Oceania and utilise the power and passion of football
to help promote education, community development, capacity building, health awareness, cultural exchange and economic
development within the football community.
Who are we after?
This is a unique and exciting opportunity in the sports and recreation sector. This role will be pivotal in designing a custom E-learning solution for our 11 member nations of the Oceania Football Confederation. This solution will be key in the developmentof Football within the Oceania region and will be looked to as a best-practice solution!
As E-Learning Development Manager you will be responsible for the project delivery, within technical, budgetary and time
constraints, of the design and implementation of interactive E-learning resources.
What will you be doing?
Primarily you will be responsible for:
• Leading project delivery and providing e-Learning expertise regarding design, development and implementation of
• Creating an Education strategy and a high-quality suite of e-Learning materials
• Collaborating with the Heads of Departments to develop learning activities and content
• Developing an approach for the evaluation and reporting of learning and development
• Leading the ongoing development or sourcing of digital, social and blended learning and development solutions
Skills and experience:
The successful applicant must have a formal qualification in Education and learning design with significant experience in online
• Extensive experience sourcing or developing and delivering strategically impactful online learning solutions
• Project Management skills and the ability to deliver to agreed timeframes, budgets and outcomes
• Technical understanding of Learning Management systems
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships and engagement across the business
• Experience in a Not for Profit organisation is an advantage
The Next Steps:
Please apply to [email protected] with a cover letter attached to your resume.
Your cover letter should highlight your specific qualifications and recent experiences that are relevant to the role and provide answers to the following questions:
- Do you have the right to work in New Zealand?
- What is your expected base salary?
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED