Who are we after?
With an affinity for the Pacific and its diverse cultures, coupled with a passion for sport and the difference it can make in our communities, this role is key to the continued growth and development of OFC’s social responsibility programmes.
As Head of Social Responsibility, you will work closely with the management team and be responsible for the coordination and delivery of these exciting programmes across our organisation and the member nations. You will also develop and execute initiatives to increase the profile of the Oceania Football Confederation, promote its values and highlight the strong community and social responsibility ethos it holds.
Primarily you will be responsible for:
- Developing the strategy and facilitating the delivery of the OFC Social Responsibility Programme across the 11 Member Associations (MA’s) and partner countries
- Leading a team who design and develop programming resources and tools, and facilitate, coordinate, and deliver all programming activities in the MA’s and monitor and evaluate the social impact.
- Facilitating external visibility for OFC Social Responsibility programmes and strategies
- Building new partnerships and funding opportunities.
- Setting budgets, overseeing financial utilisation, monitoring and reporting on expenditure
- Monitoring and evaluating programme results and reporting to donors
Skills and experience:
You will ideally have 5 years’ experience in a senior management role plus:
- Effective planning skills including the development of strategies
- Proven experience in team leadership with the ability to develop and coach direct reports
- Project management skills
- Excellent writing, communication and relationship management ability with a proactive and flexible attitude
- A formal qualification in management
- Knowledge of the Pacific region and experience in social development linked to sport would be a plus
The Next Steps:
Please email a cover letter attached to your resume to [email protected]. Your cover letter should highlight your specific qualifications and recent experiences that are relevant to the role and provide answers to the following questions:
- Do you have the right to work in New Zealand?
- What is your expected base salary?