JOIN A DYNAMIC TEAM
At OFC we are implementing a new strategy as we work collectively towards achieving our vision for football in the Pacific: qualifying two competitive teams to the FIFA World Cups in 2026 and 2027.
We are a highly dedicated, passionate and innovative group of people who are working tirelessly to drive the growth of Oceania football, people, culture and communities.
WHO ARE WE AFTER?
With an affinity for the Pacific and its diverse cultures, coupled with a passion and knowledge of football, this role is key to enhancing the profile of football development while creating a platform to showcase the game in our region.
As Marketing Specialist you will play an active role in leading and managing OFC’s marketing strategy and performance. Working closely with the Head of Commercial and Communications you will develop and execute initiatives to increase the profile of the Oceania Football Confederation, promote its values and highlight the strong community and social responsibility ethos it holds.
The coming years will be demanding but there are many exciting events scheduled on OFC’s calendar, including FIFA World Cup qualification tournaments.
Primarily you will be responsible for:
- Defining and developing OFC’s digital brand to create engagement with OFC competitions
- Planning digital marketing campaigns and maintaining social media presence
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all marketing campaigns
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships internally and with key media stakeholders
- Working with the Member Associations to develop their digital and social media platforms
- Assisting with communication strategy, operations and projects
Skills and experience:
You must have 5 years’ experience in a similar Digital Marketing role along with a certificate or diploma in Marketing plus;
- Proven understanding of the digital environment and experience with content management
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills with a proactive and flexible attitude
- Effective Project Management and planning skills including the development of strategies
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Good knowledge of Photoshop and media editing software
The Next Steps:
Please email a cover letter attached to your resume to [email protected] Your cover letter should highlight your specific qualifications and recent experiences that are relevant to the role and provide answers to the following questions:
- Do you have the right to work in New Zealand?
- What is your expected base salary?