JOIN A DYNAMIC TEAM
At OFC we are implementing a new strategy as we work collectively towards achieving our vision for football in the Pacific: qualifying two competitive teams to the FIFA World Cups in 2026 and 2027.
We are a highly dedicated, passionate and innovative group of people who are working tirelessly to drive the growth of Oceania football, people, culture and communities.
WHO ARE WE AFTER?
With an affinity for the Pacific and its diverse cultures, coupled with a passion and knowledge of football, this role is key to enhancing the profile of football development while creating a platform to showcase the game in our region.
Drawing on your experience of Production and broadcasting and strong management and leadership skills, the role of Production Manager will be responsible for leading and managing a high performing team running the TV & online streaming production operations during tournaments as well as other Confederation events and activities as required.
The coming years will be demanding but there are many exciting events scheduled on OFC’s calendar, including the opportunity to be part of FIFA World Cup qualification tournaments, which makes this a unique and thrilling opportunity. The role will require some travel abroad.
Primarily you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing a strategy for the long-term development of current and future platforms, and TV operations
- Leading, managing and coaching the TV and online production unit team and creating a culture of performance
- Planning, implementing and monitoring the TV and online production operations and logistics for tournaments across Oceania
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships internally and with Member Associations and key media stakeholders
- Ensuring compliance with OFC internal regulations and processes
Skills and experience:
The successful applicant must have 7 years’ experience in Production, plus;
- Proven experience in leading, managing and motivating a performing production team
- Project Management skills and the ability to visualize a project and take it from idea stage to completion
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills with a proactive and flexible attitude
- Effective planning skills including the development of strategies
- Strong understanding of TV broadcasting, digital streaming, and media operations
- Excellent technical skills including editing and knowledge of broadcast equipment
The Next Steps:
Please email a cover letter attached to your resume to [email protected]. Your cover letter should highlight your specific qualifications and recent experiences that are relevant to the role and provide answers to the following questions:
- Do you have the right to work in New Zealand?
- What is your expected base salary?