The Video production specialist is an integral part of Commercial and Communications team who are the leaders in promoting and elevating football across the Pacific region, providing professional and top-class branding, TV production and media coverage for all confederation competitions and activities.
Working as a part of small team with a wide breadth of skills, you’ll create high quality content – therefore planning, enthusiasm, commitment, flexibility, occasional varying of working pattern, a team player and the ability to work with minimum of supervision are all essential.
The coming years will be demanding but there are many exciting events scheduled on OFC’s calendar, including the opportunity to be part of FIFA Women’s World Cup Australia & NZ 2023. The role will require some travel abroad.
Primarily you will be responsible for:
- All TV and online graphics, pre-production and post-production.
- Plan, shoot, edit and assemble all video content for OFC competitions and confederation activities.
- Managing video production agencies from conceptualization stage of the video to the final product.
- Assist in planning and implementation of graphics work and training for our Member Associations.
- Contribution to overall OFC TV and online production’s operational plan.
This individual will be required to assemble a production kit for TV and online broadcast partners for all competitions and support Football Division with any video editing required with regards to raw footage from matches and workshops/programmes filmed.
Skills and experience:
You will ideally have a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in video production role plus:
- Understanding of TV broadcasting and broadcasting on live streaming platforms.
- Experience in pre-production and post-production of live broadcasting and streaming.
- An intimate understanding of design, copy and web-based practices/guidelines.
- Strong technical experience with a variety of software, including Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Degree or equivalent in a Video Production related discipline (desirable not essential)
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills with a proactive and flexible attitude.
- Proven experience working in high pressure, stressful environments.
- Open to working with and adapting to different cultures.
- Knowledge of French language would be advantageous.
- A passion for the football industry and community activity.
Benefits and Perks
- Hybrid working style with 2 days’ work from home.
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Supportive team members and on the job training
- A competitive salary with generous travel allowance
The Next Steps:
Please email a cover letter attached to your resume to [email protected]. Your cover letter should highlight your specific qualifications and recent experiences that are relevant to the role and provide answers to the following questions:
- Do you have the right to work in New Zealand?
- What is your expected base salary?
- What is your notice period?
Applications closing date: Friday 8th September 2023 at 5pm.
OFC reserves the right to shortlist and interview candidates prior to the closing date. Should a preferred candidate be identified OFC may close the job ad earlier.