The Vanuatu Football Federation (VFF) is the governing body of football in Vanuatu and is charged with the development and advancement of football at all levels. VFF are currently recruiting for a new National Academy Manager.
The Academy Manager will be responsible for the organisation, planning and delivery of the VFF National Academy operational and administrative activities. The primary focus of the role shall be to ensure the VFF National Academy provides a safe environment for the staff and players to develop within.
- To lead the National Academy’s delivery of administrative, operational, logistical and other support services in consultation with the Technical Director and General Secretary.
- To oversee the effective arrangement of fixtures and training schedules for National Academy teams and to ensure that logistical details including venue arrangements, accommodation, kit, administration and equipment are conducted in an efficient and professional manner.
- To oversee effective transport procedures to games, training sessions and relevant events for players and staff.
- To communicate regularly with schools and education providers in order to track and monitor the educational progress of players.
- To oversee the organising and monitoring of accommodation for residential and non-residential academy players.
- To communicate to National Academy players and parents, all information relating to the arrangement of training sessions, games, accommodation, transport and education.
- To agree with the Technical Director and General Secretary and implement effective financial processes relating to budgetary control and National Academy financial transactions.
- Develop a database of all young players in Vanuatu.
- Play a lead role in developing and establishing the organisation’s approach to safeguarding children and young people.
- To manage the Welfare Officer on all compliance matters and situations that may occur.
- A strong academic background, preferably to degree level (or equivalent).
- Experience in Safeguarding & Child Protection.
- Experience of planning, delivering and organising logistical requirements in relation to football matches, training sessions, tournaments and tours.
- Solid facility/logistical/operational management experience in a service sector/football environment.
- Exceptional administrative and organisational skills.
To apply for this role, please email [email protected] with a cover letter and up to date CV.