This is How we Football
OFC will be launching “This is How We Football” across the Pacific on International Women’s Day, creating a safe space for young women aged 13 to 18 to play football alongside their peers.
The programme will be available to all MAs and can be tailor-made to suit the needs of each MA and their participants.
The programme will consist of fun, small-sided games, where all players can be involved in a meaningful way, whilst sharing important messaging around empowerment, life skills, health, and safety.
- 13 – 18-year-olds
- Fun, accessible, safe environment
- Gain confidence
- Develop football, leadership and life skills
- Improve knowledge on safety, health and wellbeing
- Develop personally and professionally
- Formal and informal training provided
- Inspire the next generation