Oceania Football Confederation (OFC) is the umbrella organisation of the national Football Associations within Oceania. Located at St Johns in Auckland, New Zealand, OFC supports 11 Member Associations strategically, financially, and logistically through tailored programmes.
We are one of the world’s six Football Confederations and an active participant within the FIFA Football community. The positive, collaborative team environment at OFC aims to leave a legacy in the region, providing positive experiences in sport and life.
WHAT DO WE DO?
OFC is charged with the task of servicing and administering football in the Oceania region while also using the sport as a tool for social development. We’ve recently launched our Social Responsibility Strategy – “Power of Football” to enhance the wellbeing of individuals and communities across the Pacific. Our vision is to raise the overall standard of football in Oceania and utilise the power and passion of football to help promote education, community development, capacity building, health awareness, cultural exchange, and economic development within the football community.
WHO ARE WE AFTER?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, multi-tasking superstar, to take on this Administrator role, where you will provide professional, efficient and comprehensive administration support to the Social Responsibility department.
This is a 12-month Fixed Term Contract working 30 hours per week. (66k FTE)
You will primarily be responsible for:
- Assistance with organising OFC Social Responsibility training courses including participant communication, travel requirements and other logistics
- Administrative assistance in the management of the annual SR Calendar
- Supporting the smooth running of various working groups and committees including the Social Responsibility monthly meetings, OFC Safeguarding Working Group, Youth Leadership Programme and others
- Maintenance of databases for Social Responsibility including management of the SR Communications Database, and the SR capacity building and training database
- Supporting reporting and compiling data and reports following activities and development and distribution of communications materials
- Administration to support the Pacific Legacy Programme linked to the FIFA 2023 Women’s World Cup including stakeholder management, liaison and managing bookings and travel requirements
- Assistance with organising OFC Social Responsibility events including education and learning opportunities including webinars, conferences and workshops linked to the WWC 2023 Legacy Programme
- Liaison with key stakeholders linked to the Legacy Programme
Skills & Experience:
You must have a minimum of two years’ experience in administration plus;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A professional, positive, flexible, and diplomatic response to problem solving
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Experience of project & event administration
- Ability to manage databases effectively
- Ability to speak French would be an advantage, but is not essential
- Hold legal rights to work in NZ
- A passion for the football industry and community activity.
The Next Steps:
Please email a cover letter attached to your resume to [email protected]. Your cover letter should highlight your specific qualifications and recent experiences that are relevant to the role and provide answers to the following questions:
1. Do you have the right to work in New Zealand?
2. What is your expected base salary?
3. What is your notice period?
Please note – Applications will close on 13th March 2023. The closing date is subject to change without notifications. Active candidate shortlisting will take place during the advertised vacancy period.