The Vanuatu Football Federation (VFF) is the governing body of football in Vanuatu and is charged with the development and advancement of football at all levels. VFF are currently recruiting for a National Teams Physiotherapist.
The physiotherapist will be charge of injury prevention, recovery and rehabilitation programmes for all National Teams under the direction of the Head Coaches and other coaching staff.
- Design and implement the injury prevention, recovery and rehabilitation programme for each member of the squad as per the requirements of the Head Coach.
- Maintain player data in terms of physical measurements and returning players to optimum match-fitness.
- Make efficient use of the available resources while maintaining medical equipment. Seek financial approvals from the team manager wherever required.
- Participate in/contribute to any seminars/teaching programmes/conferences/etc. organised by the key stakeholders
- Hold a Degree in Physiotherapy from a government recognised institute or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience as a physiotherapist in an elite football programme or any other physically demanding sport participating in international/national level competitions.
- Proven record of experience especially in pitch-side trauma during high-intensity competitions.
- A basic level of ability in using applications like Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
To apply for this role, please email [email protected] with a cover letter and up to date CV.