As Head of Competitions, you will be responsible for providing strategic and operational leadership for all OFC Competitions across the region. This is a key leadership role within the OFC which will require you to oversee and manage the Competitions department as well as ensuring the effective delivery of all competitions resulting in the optimization of OFC Competitions as a development and high-performance platform. You will ensure the capabilities within the OFC member associations are strengthened in line with the OFC strategy.
This is a strategic leadership role which will require you to develop and implement the competitions strategic and operational plans, as well as developing and delivering a road map for all OFC Competitions from host nations identification, managing the bidding process, competition delivery through to debriefing and reporting.
You will proactively develop and manage strong and constructive stakeholder relationships internally with the football division and other departments, and externally with the OFC member associations, FIFA, confederations and other key stakeholders.
- Proven experience leading, managing and delivering international sport competitions.
- Good understanding of football and international sport competitions structures.
- A proven leader who can build and sustain a strong high performing team culture.
- Excellent presentation skills and an outstanding ability to build, develop relationships across diverse stakeholder groups locally, nationally and internationally.
- You will have a dynamic and engaging leadership style, political and cultural maturity, ability to influence and a passion for Football and / or high-performance sport.
- Excellent organisation skills with proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Analytical, commercial and detail orientated with experience managing budgets.
- Demonstrate strategic nous, ability to plan, program development and task facilitation.
- You must have the flexibility to frequently travel nationally and internationally to perform the duties required for this role.
The OFC are an accredited employer so overseas candidates are encouraged to apply.
This is an incredible opportunity to provide strategic and operational leadership for all Oceania Football competitions as well as developing and implementing road maps for all bidding processes, host nation identification and ultimate tournament delivery and execution.
Please send your resume with cover letter to: [email protected]
APPLICATIONS CLOSE – Wednesday 3rd May, 2023
Global Elite Sports (www.globalelitesports.com) have been contracted exclusively on behalf of Oceania Football Federation to undertake the recruitment for this appointment.