JOIN A DYNAMIC TEAM
At OFC we are implementing a new strategy as we work collectively towards achieving our vision for football in the Pacific: qualifying two competitive teams to the FIFA World Cups in 2026 and 2027.
We are a highly dedicated, passionate and innovative group of people who are working tirelessly to drive the growth of Oceania football, people, culture and communities.
WHO ARE WE AFTER?
With an affinity for the Pacific and its diverse cultures, coupled with a passion and knowledge of football, this role is key to enhancing the profile of football development while creating a platform to showcase the game in our region.
As Video Production Specialist you will be responsible for all TV and online graphics, pre-production and post-production, This is a hands on role that will write, shoot, edit and assemble all video content for OFC competitions, football division and all other Confederation activities and events.
The coming years will be demanding but there are many exciting events scheduled on OFC’s calendar including FIFA World Cup qualification tournaments.
Primarily you will be responsible for:
- Developing the content and digital/TV inventory plan and graphics plan
- Planning the production schedule in terms of TV graphics packages and competition schedules
- Post production editing
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships internally and with Member Associations and key media stakeholders
- Managing all video production agencies from the conceptualisation stage to the final product
Skills and experience:
The successful applicant must have 5 years’ experience in a similar role in Production plus;
- Project Management skills and the ability to visualise a project and take it from idea stage to completion
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills with a proactive and flexible attitude
- Effective planning skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong understanding of TV broadcasting and live streaming platforms
- Excellent technical skills and knowledge of design, copy and web best practices
- A qualification in graphic design or video editing
The Next Steps:
Please email a cover letter attached to your resume to [email protected]. Your cover letter should highlight your specific qualifications and recent experiences that are relevant to the role and provide answers to the following questions:
- Do you have the right to work in New Zealand?
- What is your expected base salary?